Do you plan your marketing promotions for the year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not received yet... Not in junk either :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Hi really enjoying your marketing tools would you be able to e mail me your marketing calendar e mail is [email protected]

Many thanks
Trish

I would love a copy as well, would be very grateful [email protected] . Many thanks x

Hi

How far in advance do you promote your special offers etc say if I was planning a valentines offer when would you start promoting that? two weeks, a month? Longer?

Any opinions v grateful!

If possible I would be really grateful for a copy to [email protected] many thanks x

Could [email protected] get one too thankyou please ^.^

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Could I have one please?

Thankyou very much. [email protected]

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Hi everyone, I've just sent your promotional marketing calendars out and let me know if you didn't receive it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

How far in advance do you promote your special offers etc say if I was planning a valentines offer when would you start promoting that? two weeks, a month? Longer?

Any opinions v grateful!

Hi, it really comes down to what you are offering. In terms of planning, I would start that about 4-6 weeks out, sometimes eight weeks (it really depends on what the offer is and who you're targeting) and would then start the actual promotion about 2-4 weeks out (sometimes longer). It really depends....if you're planning an event as part of the offer, then starting the promotion a lot sooner is better to give people time to get it into their diaries. If you're planning a simple gift voucher promotion or gift with purchase, then you needn't go so early. If anything, I'd say its better to give a bit more time than less. Also, if you're targeting your current clients, then it's easier to communicate with them and time is not so critical. If you're targeting prospective clients, then more time.

Sorry, hope that doesn't sound confusing :)

Hi, a couple of people have said they've not received my email. Let me know if that includes you and I'll resend using a different email address. Not sure where the technical issue is coming from. Apologies in advance.

Should anyone else require the above information, please may I ask that you please contact the OP direct. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back