Doctor to perform Botox in my salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lozlo

Reaction score
Hello BeautyGeeks!

Does anyone know where I can find botox practitioners to work in my salon?
I am having trouble trying to research and find a Doctor that can specifically come to my salon and perform treatments such as botox in my salon rooms.

Does anyone have any advice or information to help me on my search?

Thanks!

Hello BeautyGeeks!

Does anyone know where I can find botox practitioners to work in my salon?
I am having trouble trying to research and find a Doctor that can specifically come to my salon and perform treatments such as botox in my salon rooms.

Does anyone have any advice or information to help me on my search?

Thanks!

It would help if you said where you were located. I am an independent nurse prescriber and have 25 clinics, I also have a training company and know of injectors (doctors and nurses) around the UK. If you let me know where you are I can point you in the right direction.

It would help if you said where you were located. I am an independent nurse prescriber and have 25 clinics, I also have a training company and know of injectors (doctors and nurses) around the UK. If you let me know where you are I can point you in the right direction.

Northamptonshire

Fab, do you have a postcode and I'll message you with details when I know who is closer. Also need to know info on salon , how long has it been running, what is your client base like in terms of numbers etc. If you can give me an idea on affluency too they can come up with figures and % commission too.

Hi, Smooth, I'm also looking for somebody to do this in my salon. I am based in Bristol, can you pm me please?
Regards
Julia

if any salon is interested in discussing our provision of botox or dermal fillers within your salon please call me on 07984 909395-thanks Gaynor

(believe me experience counts here ,we can provide that and give a great service with fab results .)

www.face-facts .net

Hi, Smooth, I'm also looking for somebody to do this in my salon. I am based in Bristol, can you pm me please?
Regards
Julia

Hi Julia

I've only just seen your post sorry but I have messaged you. I have recommended a guy who is a trainer not just a practitioner!! You know you are getting the best of the best that way and not someone who claims to be the best or someone who slates others. This is a very catty industry but if you go with John, you will get an expert and advanced practitioner.

x

i also am looking for a botox clinic to work in the salon i am based in scotland x

Which part of Scotland?

I'm looking for someone to come to my salon 1-2 x a month. I am in Oxfordshire near Didcot. Does anyone know of anyone? How does it all work with commision etc?

Latest posts

Back