does any one know where I can get....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
Hiya

Does anyone know where I can get polish racks which hold rows of polishes opi size varnishes either wall mountable or standing. Not sure of which wholesalers sell them I havent seen them in Sally's etc that I know of. I have them displayed on shelves free standing at the mo but need more space so would like to stack them in rows. I am thinking of buying a rack of the creative varnishes I think these come with a rack too (not sure though) will check catalogue but that is the type of thing I am after without polishes as well any suggestions thanks.
Will need to do a sort out of my polishes :) :cool:

Thanks
xx

Creative sell theirs without the polishes as well loo, but do a search hun there was a thread a few days ago regarding this and some good info on it.

HTH

i think bimbogeri is selling one on geekbay

loo said:
Hiya

Does anyone know where I can get polish racks which hold rows of polishes opi size varnishes either wall mountable or standing. Not sure of which wholesalers sell them I havent seen them in Sally's etc that I know of. I have them displayed on shelves free standing at the mo but need more space so would like to stack them in rows. I am thinking of buying a rack of the creative varnishes I think these come with a rack too (not sure though) will check catalogue but that is the type of thing I am after without polishes as well any suggestions thanks.
Will need to do a sort out of my polishes :) :cool:

Thanks
xx

I bought my wall mounted racks from nail order...you can get 8 OPI bottles to a row. HTH's;)

I think i got mine from NSI at the show in feb this year. I also think ellisons sell them, but dont quote me!

doe sally's have a website?>

Why not phone up Lena White Ltd and get a OPI stand if they are the polishes you have. I bought mine from them empty about 3 years ago and i'm pretty sure that they still sell them empty. Havn't got the phone numbe handy for you though sorry. By the way they do free standing as well as wall mounted.

Hiya girls thanks for replies. I get my OPI polishes from my local sally's so dont have the Lena White number expect you have to do a minimum order I will check my catalogue and also do a search on here from past thread forgot about that woops naughty me:idea:

Hi again Tel No for Lena White is 01923 240010 and I think minimum order is £50. HTH

item 5628895944
found this on ebay ends on 31 oct at 15.57pm

oh no just missed the ebay one its 19.13 :(:rolleyes: nevermind thanks though

Latest posts

Back