Does anybody give questionaires to their clients for feedback?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi,Ive just come up with this idea , as Ive been following the thread titled chasing up clients...how would I go about giving questionaires to clients to get feedback on my work

My problem being as I have said in the thread, Im having problems with people not coming back to me.Ive only been going mobile for 3 months,ok its early days but when people book and cancel it just puts you on a downer.

I started thinking yesterday it might be me,ok it takes me 3 hours to do a set,may be this is whats putting people off?Im quite a low self esteemed person,so I really want to make a go of this ,but when people cancel and say I ll call you back to make another appointment...I think yeh right wont hear from her again.:mad:

So Im thinking of making up a questionare so I can get some feedback on my work, to find out what Im doing is ok,or maybe its not me its just that people are too busy.

But im not sure if theyd be happy to fill it in there and then or wether I should give them a S.A.E. so they can post it on to me annonomously if they are not happy..but then how can I guarantee there going to post it on..mmm??:rolleyes:

Im also thinking of if they keep there 3 week appointment for infills Ill do them at a reduced price,any longer and they will be dearer,and then if they actually keep there appointment tell them ive just started a scheme ..if you introduce a friend you ll get £10 off your next rebalance..:)

What do you think?Any other ideas to get the buggers back would be greatly appreciated too.:)

:)Just bumping this one up as I havent had any replies yet,and would be really interested on your thoughts please.:)

I've been thinking about this and to be honest I have to say it smacks of desperation. That is just my opinion of course, perhaps others will see it a different way.

If I were you I'd go on a skillbuilding course or do a 1-2-1 to see if you can find a way to bring your times down and gain some confidence. HTH

Hello

Dont get down its alway like that at the start (and there is nowt as queer as fock).

To answer you question when I am doing a spray tan I always do a follow up I make sure thats they put there email address or mobile no on my consultation forms.

I leave it for 2 day then I email them asking what they thought of the colour of there tan and if there was any problems.

I have found people usually like to offer there opinion and give the rusults.

This is when I usually say well perhaps the next time you could try the darker shade or vice versa.

This usually works.

Also when I do a pamper party I always leave a small questionair and a stamped address envelope this I leave annoymous and they seem to like it is worth finding out what people want.

It may not be what you want to hear and god only now why but there are the minoraty that like to complain they I usually try to ignore.

Dont get dishartened its a long struggle upwards:)

Latest posts

Back