Does anyone else constantly change their own nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YummyMummy2014

Reaction score
I'm terrible I can barely go a week without wanting a nail change. Extensions on then I want them off then a colour then natural. Is anyone else like this?
I have to really think what nails to have for my holiday in nov so I don't want to Change them half way through!

yes, at the moment I have 1 nail done...changed my mind already

Always changing mine! Today I have a different design on every finger. X

Id like too! But im having to wear Shellac all the time as the Scrub Fresh seems to take off normal polish 😒 Putting Shellac on myself is time consuming and cant be on for the maximum amount of time due to my Full time job 😥

Mine is mostly gel polish too so it's a hassle! Just want one thing then I put it on then a few days later I've got another idea!

I'm so bad for this too! I try to keep it the same for at least a week, but I always struggle lol

I'm the same, I lurch between enhancements, Polish, gel and even press ons if I see some I like the look of lol! I never wear my nails bare though, I feel naked.

Yep- yesterday put on a nude Gelish- today I hate it want them long and Matt grey!!

So pleased its not just me!! I struggle to keep mine the same colour for a week. I too use Shellac with gel enhancements atm it does get time consuming often find myself doing my own nails late into the evening 😔 But i just love trying out new colours and ideas!!

I use vinyl lux because I chenge my mind so frequently :)

I often can't wait! Every two weeks, I redo my Shellac nails and by week one I'm already thinking about what I want next. This last time I did one hand 3 times before I found what I liked... I was just not happy. Lucky for me, I've had a gel overlay for the last 2 months so I just file it off. I'm happy now but this is what I went through:
1.. Boring
2.. Gaudy! I got carried away... I have no idea what I was thinking!
3.. I am happy now. First time for this, I posted it on my FB page and everyone now wants it.
(I shortened them too)

Attachments

• IMG_1241.JPG
    IMG_1241.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_1243.JPG
    IMG_1243.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 359
  • Image (1).jpg
    Image (1).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 371
Bitsy are those French ones in the last picture acrylic? They look amazing!

Bitsy are those French ones in the last picture acrylic? They look amazing!

Thank you!
No, they are not acrylic. I have natural nails with a gel overlay. My index finger was a little shorter at one point so sculpted a some length to match and I tore my middle nail so it is now repaired with fiberglass. My nails have never been this long though. I can attribute the growth partly to the gel overlay and the fact that I have not been as active. I broke my arm at the wrist in August so I lost the use of my right hand and was unable to work or do much of anything for over a month.
The pic is before I filed the length and applied the French.

Gradient French:
CND Brisa Clear Gel Overlay
CND Shellac Nude Nickers, Cream Puff and Moonlight and Roses

Attachments

• IMG_1242.JPG
    IMG_1242.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 247
Those French are lovely! I'm a nightmare too always changing mine too! X

Latest posts

Back