Does anyone else have a blog?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neadypp

Reaction score
Ive recently started up a blog it's for my clients and for professionals it's a behind the scenes look at running the salon. I'm very new to the blogging world and have been overwhelmed at how complicated it all is. I've still got an awful lot to learn. But hey you've got to start somewhere. So I was wondering does anyone else blog wether it's nail related or not? I'd love to have a read and if anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them!

Here is my blog if anyone would like to have a nosey. (Open to constructive criticism)
Http://www.prettypolishedsalon.blogspot.co.uk

Your link doesn't work x

Ideally you want to get your own blog put onto your website domain. This helps with SEO :)

Ideally you want to get your own blog put onto your website domain. This helps with SEO :)
Mines on my website it has its own tab thingy too, will that be enough to help with SEO or do I need to do anything to it?

Mines on my website it has its own tab thingy too, will that be enough to help with SEO or do I need to do anything to it?
It's all about what you write, how you write & making sure you add the correct tags etc :)

It's all about what you write, how you write & making sure you add the correct tags etc :)
Sorry to keep asking questions lol not looking to fleece you of info for free but what does a "tag" connect to?

Yes my website has a tab for a blog it's on this weeks to do list to connect the two. It's one of the reasons I set it up also all research I've been doing into upping your seo. But it is a lot of hard work I'm finding I'm spending hours and hours of my spare time working towards it. Which I don't mind to do if it proves successful. I just hope I'm not working for nothing. It was harder to set up my blog than it was my website lol

Tags can be added to your blog posts I think it means search engines have more chance of finding you.

Latest posts

Back