Does anyone have this lamp/opinions on it please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivymay

Reaction score
Last edited:
This my original lamp and it was great lighting wise. However, I found the base to be quite bulky and took up more space on my nail station than I wanted it too.

I've since bought this one and I'm IN LOVE!

D35107 - LED Slimline Table Lamp - Sew and So

It's fantastic! Clamps on and covers the whole station with light.

Hth xx

Thanks so much for this. I was going to buy one from the DaylightCompany that not only looks the same but has the same electrical specs, the only difference is the price .... £119.00. I think your recommendation wins. I am hoping this one is solves my lighting issues, I have tried fold up and magnifying lamps but they get in the way.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this. I was going to buy one from the DaylightCompany that not only looks the same but has the same electrical specs, the only difference is the price .... £119.00. I think your recommendation wins. I am hoping this one is solves my lighting issues, I have tried fold up and magnifying lamps but they get in the way.

Yes it's exactly the same lamp hun! It is the Daylight Slimline manicure lamp but yes half the price! I love it xx

Yes it's exactly the same lamp hun! It is the Daylight Slimline manicure lamp but yes half the price! I love it xx

Duhhhhh. I thought it looked similar .....silly me. Fingers crossed this works for me as I am really struggling with my eyesight at the mo. Thanks again.

This was my original lamp and it was great lighting wise. However, I found the base to be quite bulky and took up more space on my nail station than I wanted it too.

I've since bought this one and I'm IN LOVE!

D35107 - LED Slimline Table Lamp - Sew and So

It's fantastic! Clamps on and covers the whole station with light.

Hth xx

Why is it that when you offer yet another great suggestion, I end up spending money!!!! :lol:
Lamp purchased!!!! Have been hunting for ages now!

Why is it that when you offer yet another great suggestion, I end up spending money!!!! :lol:
Lamp purchased!!!! Have been hunting for ages now!

Lol!! Ooh you won't regret it - dare I say a lamp can be beautiful? This one is! xx

Lol!! Ooh you won't regret it - dare I say a lamp can be beautiful? This one is! xx

Mine arrived this week, and I love it. Thanks for the recommendation.
It is very attractive lamp, very sleek.

Mine arrived this week, and I love it. Thanks for the recommendation.
It is very attractive lamp, very sleek.

Yes, thanks aswell. Mine is here too! Fast delivery and perfect for the job :)

If anyone else needs this lamp it's on your salon store even cheaper and it's 25% off this weekens too ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got mine today 👍

I have this lamp. It's lovely :)

Latest posts

Back