Does anyone just do spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i currently dont have another job to go to, thats why i was thinking of applying for one with an airline again and keep spray tanning,etc to my days off. As im worried that i wont be able to rely on clients at the moment,

Whilst you build up your client base why not go back to your job on the air lines im mobile and have been for 10 years but for 3 years i rented several rooms in hairdressers to get clients i dont think you would make enough money just offering tans so mani/peds make-up waxing should still be offered. try bridal fayres leaflet drops in local office blocks offering all your services and tanning parties and bridal shops . when you do finally get a few regulars and they pass your name around you'll find most of your clients will be from word of mouth. Offer a discount if they recommend a friend or even do a half price offer once a week this is how i started anyway. x x working in the airport you should get loads of leads. :hug:chin up

mobile for 10 years? wow are u really busy?

hiya. yes im busy every day now i have a regular clientelle so i know i have a certain wage each week anything else is a bonus ive got a little girl shes 5 so working for myselfis great as i can work around school runs etc. i work 9-2.30 then go back again 5.30 - 8 monday to thurs then friday i do 9- 6 sat 8.30-4 and im chocca all the time but this took time to build up and a lot of dissapline remember if you dont work you dont get paid!!!!

Latest posts

Back