Does anyone know how to do these???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamper yourself

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I fell in love with this type of marbling but can't figure how it's done. If you know how can you explain or if possible a tutorial? Would love to include some of these in my portfolio.

pamper+yourself-albums-nails+i+like++i+didn%27t+do-picture24486-13-01-10-2116.jpg

Please and thank you! :green:

It looks like marbeling.

I was shown once but have never done it !!! Cup of water, drop some nail varnish in swirl around then get the client to dip their finger onto the 'film'. the film should cling to the nail when you bring the finger out.

Hopefully some one has a better technique because I was never convinced lol

if it with polish.....bowl of water 2 per hand. drop for example a drp of red into the bowl,ten on top of that add a drop of white and again a drop of red,working quick as the polish sets,get a tooth pick and gently dray the polish then dip in a finger and leave it for a few seconds.

Get a tooth pick to drag the excess polish (from the bowl)carefull not to touch the nail.lift nail and remove polish from skin.Tape around the nail finfer aand under the nail helps so the polish doesnt det all over the skin.

With gel,for example it you do french gels,do french as normal but dont cure,strip a coloured gel like red or purple for example.3 thin lines of coloured gel over the french and with a tooth pick lightly dray the gel across the tip and cure as normal.gives a lovely effect.

thanks everyone for your tips, but I know most of those methods and have tried most of them too. I'll just keep trying till I get the effect and then maybe make a tutorial for it.

But pls if you do know how they're done pls share.

To me it looks like marbelling with a black and clear, on top of an enhanced nail with glitter and color, but I could be wrong. The picture is a bit small...:hug:

Another way to marble is to apply the base colour and while it's STILL WET, apply drops of a second colour here and there. Take your dotting tool, and pull that colour here and there, whatever direction that takes your fancy.
Let dry, topcoat and voila. Done.

hth's

I think actually a dry background and maybe a needle or a very thin striper brush (just a few hairs), but not sure:) and if I run it through google translation in my language it doesn't quite makes sense..

Good luck and keep us posted xx

Ok tried reading again, maybe wet background.... If I had my colors unpacked I would have to try just because I'm curious...

Latest posts

Back