Does anyone know what these are and if you could still have microdermabrasion with/over them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fmaxxy

Msm
Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467534918.576550.jpg

Might it be Milia?

Might it be Milia?
I thought the same, doesn't microdermabrasion help with this? A therapist I work with does it for milia

I think you'd have to microdermabrasion around them like you do acne t will still help with them

When I saw them In person I didn't think they were but maybe I was wrong. They seemed a lot bigger than any milia I've seen before.

These are not milia as they do not have the characteristics of milia. It is hard to be exactly definitive without a consultation in person and may be one of a few skin blemishes I could think of such as sebaceous hyperplasia. As this person has quite a few suggest that she gets a proper consultation. I have a level 4 certificate in blemish removal using electrolysis.

Hi, I work in a cosmetic clinic and we get lots of patients enquire about various skin complaints. We get the doctor to check these prior to our patients coming in for a consultation just so we can give you a rough idea of what it is and the cost. From what I've seen before these look like sebaceous cysts. Our doctor removes them using a procedure called radiosurgery. I'm not a doctor by any means lol, but just from what I've seen before and based on the doctors advice to those patients I'm guessing this is what it is. See your GP or consult a cosmetic clinic. X

Thank you so much for your advice everyone [emoji106]

It looks like sebaceous hyperplasia, I've successfully removed many of these with advanced electrolysis/ACP

Latest posts

Back