Does anyone know what this could be

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna-louise

Reaction score
Hi all

At the school today (my workplace) one of the teachers asked me what had happened to her toes!!!!!!. She explained that she had a pedicure done over the summer holidays and when she took the polish of her nails they looked rough to say the least.
When I looked at them they looked like they had been slit from side wall to side wall and looked very rough but to touch they are very smooth and yellowish/creamish.
I did not know what to tell her as i have not seen this before and it is only where the polish had been applied.
I realise this is probably hard to imagine as i am rubbish at explaining things but i am taking my camera in tomorrow so will try post post a pic. If anyone has any ideas i would appreciate and am sure the lady in question would to.

Thankyou
Donna

My toenails alway look rough when i take th polish off they go a yellow colour as well which just amkes me polish them again and its a vicious circle.

Polishes that contain formelhyde can do this but have found even polishes without it do it as well so maybe hormoes ahve something to do with it as well.
HTHl

Some strong coloured polishes stain the nailplate if the base coat haven't been used. Could it be this?
Leni

Latest posts

Back