Does anyone use Calgel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loulou28

Reaction score
Looking for experience of company and product.

I am going to book on their 2 day course.

Many thanks

Lynne

Looking for experience of company and product.

I am going to book on their 2 day course.

Many thanks

Lynne

Hi, I'm a Calgel user, have been for nearly 2 years.. I absolutely love it! The company r fab, very helpful and polite.. The course is thorough..x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Many thanks Michelle

Ive decide to go for the course as the kit and training look really good.

~Lynne~

Many thanks Michelle

Ive decide to go for the course as the kit and training look really good.

~Lynne~

Good luck.. ☺ x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm also a calgel user and have been for around 4 years. I love it and so do my clients, no product issues and good consistent results. Happy customer 😊

My auntie is an educator for calgel and it is a fantastic product and she is amazing at it! Looks to go on soooo neat. Colour range seems good too x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I did my calgel course in December and I love the product. Took me a while to get used of the product and still struggle with a few things like sculpting. The best bit is, if you do need help, they are always on the other end of the phone ready to help. I'm still finding it hard to build clients as not many people where I am from seem to know what it is. Good overall product though!

All booked . So excited x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

The clear will work with all other systems too.So if you do use gelish or gelcolor or any other gel polish its a brilliant strengthener and can be used to sculpt or over tips for extensions and breaks.

I've been looking into too so this is great to read. Think I may book up too 😃

Latest posts

Back