Does anyone use [Comfort Zone]?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty crazy

Reaction score
Hi ther i am looking for a new skin care range at the moment and i am considering anything, so far i have looked at Nimue, Dermologica etc but just wondering if anyone actually uses [Comfort Zone]?If you do, do you know of their email address as i can not seem to locate it....

I used it in the past, however i would like to know how they are now. Any help would be apprieciated.

Also is there a minimum order etc and does anyone have a telephone number....

Thanks in advance!! :lol:

Comfort zone is distributed through Graftons but there minimum order is about £2500 - £3000 & since changing distributors they seem to be more keen on Spas stocking their products.

I know this as wanted to stock them myself but got given the above info.

Have you thought of using Uspa? I use this range and it is fantastic.

If you are open to suggestion Take a look at Academie de Beauté also. Distributed by Hyperion Group.

I first came across this range in South Africa 2 years ago (it is used in the best Spa at the Cape Grace Hotel), although it is an old and well respected company from Paris. I adored one particular product I had purchased (Creme de Poudre) and was desperate to get it again but no one in the UK had it. To my surprise and unbeknownst to me, Hyperion were offered this range to distribute and now I can get the lot!! I got the largest jar I could of my favourite and have tried allot of the skin creams for the face, and things for the bath and I do love the way my skin feels. Just a suggestion to take a look at it. It compliments the Nimue range very well (which they also use at the Cape Grace Hotel Spa).

Thank you for your help both of you, i shall take a look- just while i am on the subject what do you think of Nimue? ( i recieved the booklet on Academie de Beauté today with my Nimue skin care pack so i shall be reading up on these)

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back