Does anyone use Sunescape Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Effi Briest

Reaction score
Hi there, I used their Week in Fiji sample on my legs yesterday and am quite disappointed with the result. I liked the smell and that it dried quickly and non sticky, but the colour is quite pale and less than the Moroccan Tan 8% although this is their medium tan.
I really like the look of their retail and marketing material, but not sure about the product now. Am meeting their rep on Thursday and was wondering what your experiences with Sunescape are.
Many thanks.

I'm sure its an Australian company, looks like there is UK distribution and pretty new. Well that's what samples are for to see if the product works for you.

Goood Luck

Happy Tanning x

No problem good luck x :)

I use Sunescape in my salon and LOVE it, I switched from Fake Bake a couple of months ago and havent looked back. The products are amazing and the results speak from themselves. All my clients love it and they have a lovely retail range to support the spray tans. You have to go with what works for your business and your clients but this definitely works for me. Good Luck!

Hi Sam, Thanks for your feedback. I have taken on Sunescape to run it alongside Moroccan Tan initially. I tried their sample again, on its own and loved the result. Their retail products are fab and I'm loving the body butter.
Have got a booking for next week by a lady who is going on holiday and wants to become really dark although she is fair skinned. From your experience would you use Month in Maui? Thanks in advance.

Hi Effi, no problem at all. I sell loads of their homecare range, especially the gradual tan and the body butter. I use the body butter for my barrier cream, and because it smells so good it's a great way to retail it. I would say to definitely use the month in Maui if she wants to be quite dark. I'm quite fair myself and love the Maui spray tan. Let me know if you need any help with anything else and I'll try my best!

Hi Effi, no problem at all. I sell loads of their homecare range, especially the gradual tan and the body butter. I use the body butter for my barrier cream, and because it smells so good it's a great way to retail it. I would say to definitely use the month in Maui if she wants to be quite dark. I'm quite fair myself and love the Maui spray tan. Let me know if you need any help with anything else and I'll try my best!
Thanks for your advice Sam. I'm loving the body butter and will start using it as my barrier cream. That's a brilliant idea and should get clients hooked. I'll use the Maui on my client. For myself the Fiji gives me my just back from holiday look. Take care and thanks again, xx

Just a wee post on my experience with the Sunescape tanning range.

When I first tried their sample I made the mistake of applying two different makes at the same time: Sunescape to my legs and Exposed to my top half. It looked really odd and I wasn't sure about the way the Sunescape had turned out. Gave it another go though and used it on its own and wow what a stunning result. The most natural tan I've ever had.
Needless to say that I'm loving the Sunescape range and best of all my clients also and I get rebookings.
The company is great and very supportive. Will be phasing out my Moroccan Tan and be a pure Sunescapist.

Just a wee post on my experience with the Sunescape tanning range.

When I first tried their sample I made the mistake of applying two different makes at the same time: Sunescape to my legs and Exposed to my top half. It looked really odd and I wasn't sure about the way the Sunescape had turned out. Gave it another go though and used it on its own and wow what a stunning result. The most natural tan I've ever had.
Needless to say that I'm loving the Sunescape range and best of all my clients also and I get rebookings.
The company is great and very supportive. Will be phasing out my Moroccan Tan and be a pure Sunescapist.
Hi, I know we are not allowed to put prices but how does it compare to others? x

Hi, I know we are not allowed to put prices but how does it compare to others? x
Not significantly more than others I've looked at. Best to give them a ring and have a chat.

Not significantly more than others I've looked at. Best to give them a ring and have a chat.
I had the rep out to me today and very impressed with the look of the retail range. The candles smell amazing! I have trialled the Weekend in Bondi so far. Guide colour was very natural and my client looked good. She is very happy and says her skin feels amazing since wash off. Just waiting for pics on actual colour.

I liked the fact the rep was in no way pushy and just gave me the info I needed. xx

I had the rep out to me today and very impressed with the look of the retail range. The candles smell amazing! I have trialled the Weekend in Bondi so far. Guide colour was very natural and my client looked good. She is very happy and says her skin feels amazing since wash off. Just waiting for pics on actual colour.

I liked the fact the rep was in no way pushy and just gave me the info I needed. xx

Hi Zoe, glad that you like their products. I find the colour very natural, too. My colour is week in Fiji. The company is very supportive with marketing material and pics for your website, Facebook. I can really recommend them, xx

Latest posts

Back