Does anyone use Young Nails gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marian

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone uses young nails gel and if so what do you think of it? I had some one to one training last week with it and was quite impressed with the technique used to apply it (pillowing). I am also impressed with Akzentz gel end result so am kind of torn as to which one to purchase! Any advice or opinions?

Hmmm I have a sample of the YN that I have played around with on my Nail Trainer, but haven't really had the experience of trying it out on a live person :lol: I also have been testing out Brisa, and I did notice that the Brisa seemed to be a bit easier to file. I do LOVE YN finishing gel, that stuff is amazing for l&p and gels, saves you lots of time, and has a beautiful shine. Akzentz I haven't had the chance to try, but have heard nothing but good things about it. I don't know if this is a concern to you or not, but I don't think YN has any sort of coverage gels as of yet.. I could be wrong tho. HTH!

Thanks for your reply. I also thought the finishing gel was amazing, such a lovely shine. I have sent away for a catologue and might order some samples to try out. I will let you know how I get on!

Akzentz would be my best choice!

Latest posts

Back