Does MINX come off easier if people go on holiday abroad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Cos apparently one of my clients' minx only lasted three days, the other two sets I applied were fine.

I'm not sure what has happened here. Her nails were tiny to start with. Any ideas? I did all the prep etc as I'd do normally?

Hiya! I have had this problem too - one client said they slid off after 6 days in a temp of 46 degrees. There was a thread about it in the Minx group.

However, my conclusion is this:- throught the normal course of life, you don't fiddle with the minx on your toes, as your at work, etc...how ever, on holiday, you are lying and applying sun lotion frequently, and your feet get a lot more attention (well mine do!) so I think the temptation is there to fiddle and pick at them, that's just my theory though.

I guess the heat maybe a factor but .... minx is from abroad , I think its made in california ? maybe not ?
but im sure its from somewhere hot :)

mine only lasted 6 days and it was 46 degrees.

x

I have a client that I have applied Minx on her toes for 2 holidays. The first was to mainland Spain and they were fine. The second was to Tenerife. She got new shoes that were gladiator style sandals but they were very tight around the toes. She had to squeeze into them every time. Under that heat and stress the 2 big toes came off. The rest have been fine and her friend's have lasted fine too.

Hiya,
come on guys, we all know minx dont move, they dont lift and they dont layer!!!
But our gorgeous clients have PICKED them!!! lol, of course they will deny it because they just love to moan and complain!!! hahah x

Latest posts

Back