Does my price list make sense?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliex

Reaction score
Could you have a look to see if my price list makes sense. I'm soon to be ordering some off vista print (Instead of my home made printed out ones!) but wanted to make sure clients could understand it before i spend my money.

Iv also confused myself and was wondering if a client asked for a Gelish Rockstar luxury manicure what would I charge? Sorry if that sounds stupid!

PRICE LIST

Basic Manicure - (File, cuticle work, polish) - £10
Luxury manicure - (File, cuticle work, exfoliate, hand & arm massage, polish) - £15

Basic Pedicure - (File, cuticle work, polish) - £10
Luxury Pedicure - (File, cuticle work, exfoliate, foot & leg massage, polish) - £15

Eye lash tint - £7
Eyebrow tint - £7
Eyelash tint & eyebrow tint - £12

* Please note a patch test is required 24 hours prior to any eye treatments

GELISH

* Applied like a nail polish, cured under a UV lamp.
* Lasts for up to 3 weeks without chipping!
* Dries instantly - no waiting around for wet nail varnish
* Soaks off in 15 minutes

Gelish manicure - £18
Gelish & basic manicure - £25
Gelish & luxury manicure - £30

Gelish pedicure - £20
Gelish & basic pedicure - £25
Gelish & luxury pedicure - £30

Gelish Rock star nails
Full set - £25
2 toes or 2 fingers - £22

PRINCESS PAMPER PARTIES

Ideal for children's birthdays - maximum of 8 children
Each child gets:

* Mini manicure - File & polish
* Mini pedicure - File & polish
* Glitter makeup

£10 per head
£12 per head including goodie bag

Call Hollie on:
OR
Facebook: Beauty by hollie

Hi there. One point that I would make is that the prices seem very low on the manicure and pedicures hun. I do not know what your competition are charging though. I would over a basic file and polish only at your standard price. What you list there looks like a mini mani which should still come up a little higher in price I would think. A standard mani would normally consist of the contents of the luxury mani you list and a luxury would normally incorporate a mask and heat of some sort approx 18. I would say you want to pitch you luxury treatments between approx 25. I am talking mobile or at home in may area and in a salon even higher. Re the rockstar and luxury follow the formula for your Gelish and luxury which would make it 37 for a rockstar and luxury as there is 7 pounds difference between the two one is 18 and one is 25.... does that make sense? I think it does. You know your area and your pricing so you go with whats right for you and yes I do think it makes sense. Good luck with it xx

Hi there. One point that I would make is that the prices seem very low on the manicure and pedicures hun. I do not know what your competition are charging though. I would over a basic file and polish only at your standard price. What you list there looks like a mini mani which should still come up a little higher in price I would think. A standard mani would normally consist of the contents of the luxury mani you list and a luxury would normally incorporate a mask and heat of some sort approx 18. I would say you want to pitch you luxury treatments between approx 25. I am talking mobile or at home in may area and in a salon even higher. Re the rockstar and luxury follow the formula for your Gelish and luxury which would make it 37 for a rockstar and luxury as there is 7 pounds difference between the two one is 18 and one is 25.... does that make sense? I think it does. You know your area and your pricing so you go with whats right for you and yes I do think it makes sense. Good luck with it xx

Thankyou for your reply.
The prices are about right in my area, these work for me. I no they are a bit on the cheaper side but i seem to do well.

Yes i understand what you mean about adding the £7 pound on, i was getting confused lol.
Thanks again x

What does everyone else think before I vista print? :) x

What does everyone else think before I vista print? :) x

The bit were you say
Gelish manicure
Gelish & basic manicure
What's the difference? It confused me a tad so maybe will confuse your clients?

Maybe put something like

Gelish £xx
Gelish with basic manicure £xx

Do you see what I mean hun? X

For Gelish I never offer a full manicure with soak, massage etc as all that added moisture may help the Gelish to lift...?? I do Gelish Manicure (DRY file, cuticles, Gelish) OR a WET normal or luxury manicure (luxury involves heated mitts or paraffin wax)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The gelish & basic manicure confused me too. What does it include? If its the same as your basic manicure but with gelish would this not be a gelish application? Or maybe I've missed something.

Sent from my V9A using SalonGeek

The bit were you say
Gelish manicure
Gelish & basic manicure
What's the difference? It confused me a tad so maybe will confuse your clients?

Maybe put something like

Gelish £xx
Gelish with basic manicure £xx

Do you see what I mean hun? X

Yes I see what you mean. They are both the same aren't they. I didn't realise. Must change that thankyou x

For Gelish I never offer a full manicure with soak, massage etc as all that added moisture may help the Gelish to lift...?? I do Gelish Manicure (DRY file, cuticles, Gelish) OR a WET normal or luxury manicure (luxury involves heated mitts or paraffin wax)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I was told to do gelish first then soak. So if my client wanted a luxury pedicure with gelish I would do all cuticle work, exfoliate and cleanse etc, apply the gelish then soak and massage. X

The bit Im confused on is the Rock Star nails. A full set (which Im assuming is all hands or all feet??) is £25 yet only 2 fingers or 2 toes is £22....? xxx

The bit Im confused on is the Rock Star nails. A full set (which Im assuming is all hands or all feet??) is £25 yet only 2 fingers or 2 toes is £22....? xxx

Yes, a full set is £25. Ring fingers or 2 big toes is £22. Does that make sense? X x

Yes, a full set is £25. Ring fingers or 2 big toes is £22. Does that make sense? X x

It makes sense hon but not on a price list. Why not say gelish costs this, rockstar costs that and in consultation if clients want 'accent fingers' tell them then it's £22?

I may be wrong but I also think £7 is a big jump from gelish to rockstar but I don't really know what ppl charge for the difference? I add £3...

It makes sense hon but not on a price list. Why not say gelish costs this, rockstar costs that and in consultation if clients want 'accent fingers' tell them then it's £22?

I may be wrong but I also think £7 is a big jump from gelish to rockstar but I don't really know what ppl charge for the difference? I add £3...

Thankyou yes that's a better idea. I will just put gelish rockstar £25 - I have pics on my beauty facebook of rockstar ring fingers so can put other prices on there. I might re think the prices like you said. Thanks again, just wanted to make sure everything looked ok as I have temporary ones iv printed out myself x

Latest posts

Back