Does seeing other peoples beauty kit make you want to learn more

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
Ok so I'm doing manped as part of my nvq2 in beauty so I know a good bit about it but yesterday I went to a friends house and she had sooooo much nail stuff. I whole 3-maybe 5 trolleys of it!

I was asking so many questions and as I did, it clarified all the more to me about how excited I am about starting (hopefully!) an nvq3 in nail services this September.

Is it just me or does looking at other peoples kit and talking about it make you

a) realise that there are so many different things that you've still yet to learn

b) excited because it fuels you to want to learn more?

Hope my post doesn't sound uber enthusiastic here lol, I'm just wanting to share with yas how excited I am about beauty as my (somewhat later in life) choice of career path at 22. I've only been training since Feb this year so yeah :)

This is so fun and interesting! I didn't realise there were so many different ways to do a manicure regarding variants on tools and methods!

I am always inspired when visiting other nail and skin people and seeing what treatments they are offering and what goodies they are playing with.

Often just seeing other peoples work inspires me to want to learn new things. Watching the fantastic nail art thats been displayed by the geeks here has inspired me to start to learn this.

One does have to remember not to go completely mad and buy everything available when training in a new treatment tho :)

Dont worry about the enthuasiam, its what we all like to see.

Hope my post doesn't sound uber enthusiastic here lol, I'm just wanting to share with yas how excited I am about beauty as my (somewhat later in life) choice of career path at 22. I've only been training since Feb this year so yeah :)
That ain't a bad thing! :green:

I love having a good nosey at other peoples' kit, there is always something to learn - whether it be a quicker, better way of working... or a way not to do things :eek:*angel smiley*:lol:

Latest posts

Back