Does this happen to anyone else?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Star

Reaction score
Came home tonight and hubby said "You've been spray tanning tonight haven't you?"

I said yes how do you know - look in the mirror he said - there was tanning spray under each nostral!!

Looked as though I had a Hitler tash!

Has this happened to anyone?

Came home tonight and hubby said "You've been spray tanning tonight haven't you?"

I said yes how do you know - look in the mirror he said - there was tanning spray under each nostral!!

Looked as though I had a Hitler tash!

Has this happened to anyone?

Not happened to me lol, but I don't do that many tans back to back in a day.
Nice look I am sure :hug: xx

Yes i get it all the time! Did 8 tans back to back last Thursday and i had spray up my nostrils.
I've got 12 in next Thursday so god knows what i'm gonna look like :eek:
I don't get it when i'm doing 3 or 4, it's only when i do more.
Oh and don't blow your nose :lol:

Not a moustache, but have definately had it up my nostrils.

I suppose the only way to avoid it is to wear a mask.

haha least he told you. I defo get it up nostrils- no ones told me about a tash yet tho:eek: x

This is quiet common especially in situations where you are spray tanning in high numbers for a short period or where adequate extraction is not in place.
The cure..well adequate extraction,a mask or sniffits...or if money is tight keep a box of tissues at hand and blow your nose every now and again
:eek::lol::hug:

On a serious note though if your having this problem....just think how much solution is going on your lungs...get the right protection in for your own benifit :hug:

Thanks - I do wear a mask if I am tanning quite a few, think I shall be wearing a mask for all my tans!

Latest posts

Back