Does this sound ok? fast replies if poss...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
off to tone down this bleached hair. . . lol. . . so gonna use three colours in a full head of foils. . . . like 1 2 3 1 2 3 . . . etc. . . so here is wot im gonna use (one o them sounds scary but im jus gonna give it a go)
1) 1/2 9/17 and 1/2 7/73 in 6%
2) 9/03 in 9%
3) 3/4 10/03 and 1/4 7/73. in 9%

all wella koleston. . .
i realise the 9/17 is an ash and shud be a no no but wit the 7/73 i am anticipating it be a cool colour that dont go to far the other way. . .

does this sound ok for a nice multi tonal shift from bleach? x

What base? With root?
If she is dark the root might turn warm compared to the ends x

scotty , essentially youve have a 9 -line , an 8 1/2 line and a 8 line all in neutral beige tones , i think ut will tone down nicely keeping the colour fairly neutral , but you havent really got any defenition in the colours , so it depends if she wants a really blended result or to see more differant tones and levels .

sorry she had a really really fair natural root. . . i was only concerned bout puttin the ash blended colour over top of bleach but it all came out very well i jus went wit it, she jus wanted less bleached lookin, so it all came out nicely, cud fairly see the different tones blending throo, she wanted it tres natural so finely woven and all that, next time we gonna do the exact same but slam a colour touch plus over the rest to get rid of the rest of the bleachy bits. . x

Latest posts

Back