Doing my Master Painter next week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hello
I'm doing my master painter on Wednesday and really looking forward to it, has anyone done it recently and what sort of things will we be doing,

I have my list of equipment to take so I'm guessing some art, but what do we need our brisa lite kits for??

Tracy

Doing mine in 2 weeks so also would love to know!

I've been told 2 weeks ago that it's getting updated or re written and they didn't know when it would start running again? Where are you going? I was asking in Glasgow.

I do mine next Monday in Edinburgh. Soooo excited!
Glasgow won't have any classes until next year x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The master painter changed awhile ago and now it's shellac and brisa lite smoothing.

You'll need to be able to do various things including art plus brisa lite smoothing on its own and perfect one colour application.

You are proving you can do a perfect application and able to do lots of different types of art for a client including colours for skin tones, warms and colds etc.

I'm doing master painter soon and I was given a list of shellac colours to bring, I don't have about three or four of them but I do have very similar ones, would that be ok or do I really need to buy colours that wont be used up by my clients at the moment? :)

You need to take the colours on the list as you will be doing different art on the slides and sheets given on your model.

Maybe phone your educator to check but personally I'd take all the stuff, colours, glitters, foils and brisa kits and they'll be checking the nails for your take on the design described

I do mine next Monday in Edinburgh. Soooo excited!
Glasgow won't have any classes until next year x

I wasn't given the option to travel to Edinburgh?!

I wasn't given the option to travel to Edinburgh?!

I booked Edinburgh when it got advertised. There were only 8 places available and I was just lucky to get the place x

I was told it was the new course, I can't wait x

Latest posts

Back