Doing other therapists nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staystrongsoa

Reaction score
Does anyone else get nervous about doing other beauty therapists nails? So silly I know, but I've got a beauty therapist booked in for shellac pedicure tomorrow morning and I'm unusually nervous about it and I have no clue why!

Just thought I'd see if anyone else procrastinates like I do!?

I have 2 clients like this, one is a beauty therapist another a nail tech. The first time the nail tech came my hand was shaking! Lol But they both return so I can't be doing too bad. I don't get nervous at all now and strangely we rarely talk 'shop' anymore either, just the normal stuff lol

I have been in the past, but not any more...i suppose i just got used to the feeling and i understand how it is wanting a treatment you don't have to do yourself.

Funnily enough i try not to mention i'm a beauty therapist if i'm having something done, though i won't lie if they ask me what i do. I find it does tend to make people nervous and i just want to enjoy my treatment xx

I did a nail techs nails once when I was first starting... One of her clients is also a nail tech.

They decided it would be a good idea to post bad reviews all over my page with photos not of my work.

I seen that they have also done this to another girl.

I also do eyelash extensions and have done other eyelash techs lashes.

I get nervous but i just try and do my best and try not to talk much about the industry unless the client brings it up as it is their relaxing time

I did a nail techs nails once when I was first starting... One of her clients is also a nail tech.

They decided it would be a good idea to post bad reviews all over my page with photos not of my work.

I seen that they have also done this to another girl.

I also do eyelash extensions and have done other eyelash techs lashes.

I get nervous but i just try and do my best and try not to talk much about the industry unless the client brings it up as it is their relaxing time

That's so nasty!! Very unnecessary & unprofessional!! Hopefully they only ended up making themselves look like the fools! X

That's so nasty!! Very unnecessary & unprofessional!! Hopefully they only ended up making themselves look like the fools! X

Yeah thats exactly what I thought-But I am sure that if they spent that much time worrying about their own business and not other businesses that they would have a fantastic business so it is their loss!

I have quite a few therapists as my clients, and some are very fussy and others not. I enjoy this because the fussy clients or therapist make me up my game and improve my skills I find and I like the conversation and usually they have new ideas and tips.

Latest posts

Back