Doing your own hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsel

Reaction score
When coloring your own hair , do you ever have a go at foiling it yourself or do you find it to difficult ?

I normally put foils in myself, it's hard at the back though. Best to get someone else to do it lol x

i generally don't foil the back, i foil the front which is nice, and generally everyone says that they love my colour and wonder who does it, when I say I do it they look at me weird and say looks amazing!!!!!!

I used to foil my own when I had h/ls just a t-section but like babychops said it can be tricky at the back x

When coloring your own hair , do you ever have a go at foiling it yourself or do you find it to difficult ?
I can only do a few round the front/my face, first few times there was a few bleeders though lool! Best to try do a swap with someone xxx

I used to foil mine and it got to be annoying. I do bleach and tones on myself now which is so much easier.

I used to have to get my boyfriend to apply a tint on my hair every 6 weeks , I used to section the front , and sides and he used to do the back ! I have to say he didn't do a bad job considering he is a car mechanic !
Now I go to a local salon , which is nice as I don't have to section my own hair anymore lol Xxx

Latest posts

Back