Domain Name with Free webpage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know where you can register a domain name and recieve a one page web page which I can update without paying through the nose?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi

Did mine through www.freewebs.com. As soon as you register the domain name the banner advertising disappears at the top. It cost me around £17 for a year.

Hope that helps.

Jenni

I used Microsoft Office Live, which comes with a free domain & web design software, plus it gives you reports. I did decide though to buy a dot-com, which cost me £8 for two years.

?i used office live too. I'm fairly pleased with it, and haven't really expored all it can do yet

I use 123-reg, Domain name registration from 123-reg myself; costs £6.56 to register a .co.uk for 2 years, but then I update the DNS so that it points to a static IP address on my broadband; I have a Linux server sitting in my home office that then hosts all my websites.

Office Live !

Hi all

Thanks for the info...do you know im that wrapped up (literally) I forgot I put a thread on here!!!!duh

I have to make adjustments to my beauty one on the advice from the geekys but its not for that its for another....

Cheers again all:)

Latest posts

Back