Don't know what to suggest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNina

Reaction score
A client of mind has been having semi permanent lashes for around 8 months with no problems but after the last 2 infills she has come up with a red patch on the lower lid of one eye. She said it is not sore and is not irritating her, just red. I would have thought if it is a reaction it would be both eyes? Has anyone come across this before? What should I suggest? I have not changed any of my products. Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396550624.276024.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396550624.276024.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 169
Looks like it's more likely to be a reaction to the tape than the lashes or glue. Have you changed tape? Could you try using gel patches? X

Than you for replying. I don't use tape I use gel patches. X

I thought reaction to tape too, but would be in both eyes? Strange only one eye, is it itchy?x

I know it's so odd as it does not itch or irritate her it just looks sore and irritated. Of it was the pads you would have thought it would be both eyes. X

it looks like a stye? but if its not sore i don't see how i can be
maybe took an tiny infection in her eye, i wouldn't touch her eyes till it clears up completely just in case you aggravate it
like when waxing or threading you sometimes get infections in the hair follicle it looks like tiny white bumps in the skin its extremely common and can not be prevented the only thing you can do is let it go away by its self tell her to leave it a couple of days and if it hasn't cleared go see a doctor x

Latest posts

Back