don't want to say bye to creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tranquil girl

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have been away for a bit, but a friend told me that you can't get creative products anymore or its very hard to. So i have been looking around and found Nail creation. Has anyone used them and if so what are they like? I have also looked at ez-flow but very expensive as is O.P.I??? help need advice.:irked:

Hi guys,
I have been away for a bit, but a friend told me that you can't get creative products anymore or its very hard to. advice.:irked:

Your friend is quite wrong, you can still get creative nail design products from the OSNS. Not sure which is the nearest one to you but you can still get them. I think Manchester for one are now doing post orders now.

hi joe
what is the osns, and can you get the monomer, i rang creative distribution and they have no powder or liquid left?
Is there are problem with creative distribution in england or not?:eek:

hi joe
what is the osns, and can you get the monomer, i rang creative distribution and they have no powder or liquid left?
OSNS Stands for 'One Shop Nail Shops' this is where Creative Products were sold and are still being sold.
I am in Scotland and got products sent to me by Manchester with no problem at all.

It is The Hyperion Group that is no more not Creative most of the OSNS have now got stock so there shouldn't be a problem.

I just wondered how did you get your Creative Products before if you haven't used the OSNS before?

hi joe

Hi, I have been wondering the same thing! and so have some of the other techs i know who use it. Can't help but think if i would be better off going back to my old product NSI, at least i can get this with out any problems.

Hi, I have been wondering the same thing! and so have some of the other techs i know who use it. Can't help but think if i would be better off going back to my old product NSI at least i can get this with out any problems.
There isnt a problem at all with getting Creative Products even Ellisons have stock:hug:

There isnt a problem at all with getting Creative Products even Ellisons have stock:hug:

.........thats really stretching the reality of the situation in my opinion. There is definitely problems getting Creative stock, lets be honest at least!!!!!

thanks for that i did not know that ellisons stocked it. :)

.........thats really stretching the reality of the situation in my opinion. There is definitely problems getting Creative stock, lets be honest at least!!!!!
Well I am being very honest I have had no problems!:irked:
I have bought items from Glasgow and from Manchester without any hassles at all!

I think you will be saying 'Hello' in a very short period of time :D

I totally agree there is a problem getting creative products not just the liquid and powder but things like aftercare leaflets, tips etc. I have never used the online shop thing as I always ordered from the hyperion group and have done for the last 5 or so years.

Has anyone heard of nail creations?? there products are less expensive than creative and they may have things in stock all the time???

I am a creative girl don't get me wrong just worried about getting stock and keeping my clients i don't want to upset anyone. xxxx

You can't keep us in suspenders for much longer Sam :D

I totally agree there is a problem getting creative products not just the liquid and powder but things like aftercare leaflets, tips etc. I have never used the online shop thing as I always ordered from the hyperion group and have done for the last 5 or so years.

Has anyone heard of nail creations?? there products are less expensive than creative and they may have things in stock all the time???

I am a creative girl don't get me wrong just worried about getting stock and keeping my clients i don't want to upset anyone. xxxx

You can't order Creative products online :confused:

can anyone give the number for ordering creative products then????

The magic 8 ball hints that you will be getting it tonight.

Could play detective based on that,but i'll just wait patiently instead :wink2:

Screw patience... keep hitting refresh!!!

Latest posts

Back