Dorothy Perkins store card?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachirv

Reaction score
Heyyy. Sooo this is a way off topic and a bit random.

Does anybody have a Dorothy Perkins store card? Not the MasterCard one though, just the normal one? And does anybody know if you can use it in a concession?
I want a nosey in miss selfridge but it's within house of Fraser and I wasn't sure if I can use my card in there or not?

Heyyy. Sooo this is a way off topic and a bit random.

Does anybody have a Dorothy Perkins store card? Not the MasterCard one though, just the normal one? And does anybody know if you can use it in a concession?
I want a nosey in miss selfridge but it's within house of Fraser and I wasn't sure if I can use my card in there or not?
My mum used to have one and I had a secondary one I don't know wether they still do that or not but you can use it in topshop aswell? They have to be stand alone stores if I remember rightly but don't hold me to that as it was a couple of years ago x

I've had a DP card for years & so long as the shops you use are part of the Arcadia group you will be able to use it.

Latest posts

Back