Drama drama drama

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
I am back at school as I've mentioned. We are a small school and I am trying to keep my head down and get on with it.

My classmates are so dramatic. They are always fighting with one another. It's to the point that I don't want to be told anything.

The other day one of the girls said she was going to fake a sicky and so when she did one of the students let the teachers know because our school works as a salon. This girl then told off the sicky girl saying "you need to be more committed and serious," which I agree with. So the sicky girl bitched out it to everyone saying that she was really sick. She told me and the girl who told her off that she needs to take a sicky to got to a carnival with her mother a few days prior.

But the main drama queens seem to be trying to adopt me into the group. I just don't want to get involved. I have even said outright "Don't tell me anything" and they won't stop.

How would you deal with gossips?

Ignore, lovely. It seems as though you've been through many dramas over the years on SG. It you want to achieve personal success, get your head down and leave the foolishness alone.

I was 27 when I went back to college to retrain. All the rest of my class was 16/17. If I'd partaken in that teenage madness and all the personal dramas I never would have qualified.

Rise above it- you are there to learn a trade, and learn professionalism, not participate in idiocy to make friends lol. When you have worked hard, are qualified, employed and successful, then whether or not you made friends at school/college or were liked will be irrelevant.

You are in control of this situation. My favourite phrase right now to foolishness is "Thank you, but I'm not interested."

Last edited:
I just wish they wouldn't tell me things. I think it's mainly because I'm the new kid. Everyone is trying to get me on side. but the drama is ruining it for everyone.

Also I'm am stealing that phrase.

On the plus side my placement salon seems really good. It seems drama free. The worst drama was "Did you see her hair when she walked in?" It gives me hope for the industry

Latest posts

Back