Dreaded Virus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like it has hit our schools now all that has been mentioned the scool classes are small as lots of kids off sick.

Early hours of this morning I woke to hear Sydney who is 5 being sick bless her she did not make it to the toilet:Scared:

Since then she has been sick every 1-2 hours it is now 12.28pm so I have had 10 hours of it LOL!!!!!

She is drinking water so this is all that is coming up now I have a big family so I know this is going to spread around as all, we are sat in a heated house so the bug will travel around us all.

Caz xxx

Amazing how wide spread and virulant this bug has been. My daughter went back to school after her appendicts op, 2 days later she was off again with this virus. She was off for a week.

I hope all of you and your little ones are on the mend very soon. x:hug:

My son is still really poorly with it, but was'nt sick during the night thank goodness! He started again this morning, he's asleep now, so hopefully he will get plenty of rest. I'm just giving him lots of water and calpol, but he has'nt been able to keep anything down. I'm feeling really dizzy and nauseous myself this morning so I suppose I'm next!!

Thanks everbody for all your kind thoughts, the support on this site is fab!!! :hug: :hug: Here's a hug for everyone and to all those who have it or whose kids have got it, I know what you're going through - a permanently full washing machine and achy legs from all that sprinting we are doing!!!! Lets hope we all get better soon.

Latest posts

Back