Dreading January and February

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana-Jayne

Reaction score
The time of year is here where we all know it's going to be very slow. I will have my regulars still come but I'm wondering what other geeks are planning to do to gain new clients. I'm planning on a leaflet drop and unsure whether to do January offers. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I was thinking maybe a 20% discount on nails and toes together... And do a little flyer to go with a leaflet drop.

I'm planning on enjoying the break :D

...you could do a %'age off though or if you don't already, offer a loyalty card/introduce a friend scheme :)

I'm hoping to spend money as carefully as I can and enjoy the time off before the spring/summer busyness :)

im planning on doing some courses, updating my colour wheels, having a good clearout in my drawers etc and the odd extra day off!

i gave my clients 20% off in january in their xmas cards to encourage them to come so hoping im not too quiet xx

I always work on my january and febuary dairy few month before they come- offering new servicess at discounted price. The main think is work on your client base all year giving them best service, then they come back for infills even in January.

So far January is turning out ok. Not the madness of December but skipping along nicely :) with a few new clients too
Vicki x

If really needed I will put an offer on Fb. But i agree I'm goin to have a good clear out and update everything. I also have an eyelash training course and threading course

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back