Dream job if you weren't doing this...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it sounds bizarre but before I learnt Nails I studied Criminology an Forensic Sciences at college with the hope of going to Uni to Study Forensic Anthropology! To obv become a forensic anthropologist!
Though I wanted to try out Nails and Beauty as I always liked the idea of doing it! Now I'm hooked and love my job!!
Although I know one day I will probably return to uni once I'm confident in letting someone run my (future) salon whilst I'm away :D xxxx

I don't think I have ever wanted to become anything as much as a hairdresser. Apart from being a hairdresser my dream is to become a successful businesswomen.
I guess I love making money (who doesn't!?) and doing what I love.

An events planner. Preferably somewhere hot and sunny. With rich people.

I was an event planner. It wasn't always hot and sunny but rich people are demanding and rude to event planners. (not all but most)

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't even know what my dream job is :(

I was an event planner. It wasn't always hot and sunny but rich people are demanding and rude to event planners. (not all but most)

I'm thinking big here. Like Henley regatta lol

Jay z's wife ;)

On a more do-able scale, Id love to be a social worker. Its just finding the time to be able to go to uni & pay for a house, not to mention the debt scares me a little. Wish Id had some life experience at 18 & gone to uni then.

But Id been a Saturday girl in a salon since being 14, when I left school it seemed a great option of doing hair & beauty. Now I'm more beauty & glad I did. & I did things like live abroad etc which Im happy to say I did, got alot of partying out of my system!

Xx

Jay z's wife ;)

On a more do-able scale, Id love to be a social worker. Its just finding the time to be able to go to uni & pay for a house, not to mention the debt scares me a little. Wish Id had some life experience at 18 & gone to uni then.
Xx

Never worry about uni debt, it doesn't count in your credit rating and you have to earn over a certain amount to pay it off. Even then you only pay off tiny amounts so small you won't really notice it. It also gets wiped after so many years.

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

I wanted the lead role in phantom of the opera. That would be my dream job. XD

A bum with 6 kids id be loaded and wouldn't have to work ;) !
But on a serious note something to do with property development x

Never worry about uni debt, it doesn't count in your credit rating and you have to earn over a certain amount to pay it off. Even then you only pay off tiny amounts so small you won't really notice it. It also gets wiped after so many years.

Sent from my HTC One mini using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks, yes Ive been told that before, unfortunately it still scares me haha. Xx

It does a lot of people but it stupid that it does and puts people off. I have 12,000 of debt and it doesn't bother me because I know it'll probably all get wiped out before I've paid off a fraction.

It does a lot of people but it stupid that it does and puts people off. I have 12,000 of debt and it doesn't bother me because I know it'll probably all get wiped out before I've paid off a fraction.

True, but with £9,000 each year tuition fee alone it comes out to be a large sum. Plus student loans on top of that. My friends was £1,500 per year (10 years ago) its that price just to do the access course at college now :(

Xx

I would have gone into nursing if I didn't do what I do now.

Talking about fashion designers there was a guy who was a hairdresser and turned into a fashion designer. I think hairdressers and beauticians could whip some ass as we are a creative souls and we do pick clothes and accessories for some photo shoots.

I'm thinking big here. Like Henley regatta lol

I can't go anywhere without thinking about the planning that goes into and that one would be hard work but basically follow the same guidelines every year. OH works in exhibitions and events. He does Ascot every year.

Paid to travel to luxury places, all inclusive of course and try out spa treatments and be able to sunbathe, and lounge by the pool and read all day and drink cocktails and get paid for it all!

Is there such a job because if so I need the application form ;)

I can't go anywhere without thinking about the planning that goes into and that one would be hard work but basically follow the same guidelines every year. OH works in exhibitions and events. He does Ascot every year.

You're still not getting it. I sashay about taking all the praise whilst minions do the graft.

Latest posts

Back