Drill for gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katml

Reaction score
Is a nail drill really necessary when doing gels? seeing that gels ends up being applied a lot more precise? Maybe it comes in handy particularly for infills/rebalance??

Just wondering if it's a worth investment as I am considering it. I take a pretty long time to do my rebalance right now seeing that I'm now mastering techniques and sometimes have some lifting (this actually only happens with my L&p clients rather than gels)

Thanks for the help! :)

Is a nail drill really necessary when doing gels? seeing that gels ends up being applied a lot more precise? Maybe it comes in handy particularly for infills/rebalance??

Just wondering if it's a worth investment as I am considering it. I take a pretty long time to do my rebalance right now seeing that I'm now mastering techniques and sometimes have some lifting (this actually only happens with my L&p clients rather than gels)

Thanks for the help! :)

Lifting should not really be happening to a point where it is an issue with any system that you use. As you say you are only learning to master your application techniques and you do need to master any lifting with L&P.

As for an efile, you can use it with any system particularly when you need to de-bulk with less work (for example when doing a French rebalance). That or if I encounter a client with horrendous lifting is really the only time when I personally use my efile ... but I love to have it for when those times occur. It saves so much appointment time just 'filing for England' :lol: and clients find it so much more comfortable and less boring.

I use the KUPA Manipro surpemax which I love.

Ok great! :) Thank you I thought so, I find my rebalances take FOREVER with filing. I took 3 hours the other day to do a l&p fill, I think I was just exhausted in general and that made me move even slower than I would usually maybe just an off day! Cause I usually do my gel refills in 1 1/2hours. And just had me thinking whole time I can't WAIT to get my efile.

Are there any websites/dvds you can recommend for training? Unfortunately we don't have the proper support down here that I can attend a class.

Latest posts

Back