Drinking nail polish!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
You can also find it by searching 'my strange addiction nail polish'. Very odd!

I've only ever watched one if those program's... She was eating her husbands ashes!!! 😵

How strange I just found one about a woman who loves digging in her ears! Strange.

I must admit I am addicted to the series especailky the one about the man who the love dolls. Very odd!

Oh my goodness I've seen all of those ones, I must admit it's morbid curiosity that gets the better of me and I've recorded the series... :eek:

What about the girl who eats Sellotape? Or the one that eats the foam out of sofa cushions? And the lady that eats cleaning products, or the girl that has trichtillomania (pulls out her hair) but then eats the follicle!

So odd... The guy with the love dolls fascinated me too, bless him. I wonder if he ever found a real lady.

There was also a woman that was addicted to picking scabs and she would hurt herself just to pick the scab (she ended up getting a staph infection).

Xx

The only times iv put this on its been the same episode every time, the one with the cleaning product lady. Never knew there was other episodes. Going to keep checking now xoxo

The shoe lady and the hair lady are on now. The one with the hair problem is making it seem to be more painful than it is. If I'm doing a strand test I can take out about 5-10 hairs in one go without making that kind of noise. She needs to so get a grip! Xoxo

I'm intrigued what is it? It won't let me open the link! X

I've only ever watched one if those program's... She was eating her husbands ashes!!! 😵

Ewwww I saw that one, it was revolting. And described the taste as "rotten eggs and dirt" or something? Gross.

I haven't seen the nail polish one but it sounds interesting, I'll have to look it up!

I used to watch these too. I remember one with a lady that was addicted to sleeping with her hairdryer ON. She would lay it next to her and turn it on so that she would feel the warmth and hear the noise. She used to get burns over her. And the worse thing was, she used to let her little girl sleep in the same bed as her and she then too became burned and also addicted to the sound and feel of a hairdryer.
I understand that people can become addicted to things, including dangerous thing. But its so sad when it starts affecting and hurting other people :(

Latest posts

Back