Driving lesson tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlmb21

Reaction score
Hi all...

I'm having the crappiest week ever (yes I am aware it is only monday, But it's THAT bad!) & tomorrow I have my first driving lesson since passing my theory test & since my bf almost killed me in a crash!

Im so nervous it's in a completely new place etc.. I need some good luck, geeks :/

Xx

Good luck pumpkin! You'll be fine, just take it easy. They won't get you to do more than you can :) x

Good luck im sure you will be fine iv been driving for 7 years and still dont know how i passed lol :lol:

Awww thank you both :)

Xx

How did you get on :) ?

I absolutely hated it! :(

Feel like I'll never be able to drive, even though my instructor was impressed that I hadn't forgotten how to drive from previous lessons?

I felt so sick all the way through aswell :/

Xx

i crashed when learning and then for like 3 lessons after i was a wreak, just work on building ur confidance hun, it will take time, go slow until ur comfortable and enjoy it :) im was so tempted to give up got so nervous before a lesson but im glad i didnt :) youl do great hun x x x
Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

u will b fine it is a case of building confidence !
i didnt hate lessons but got bored i used to hide from my instructor in my house lol !
you may regret it if u quit one thing i am glad i got is a licence xx:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back