Driving me crazy, Bio Sculpture help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelbeauty1507

Reaction score
Morning all, sorry to be a monday morning moaner but your help would be much appriciated!
I have a client who has Bio Sculpture colour on her natural nails, i have had her for 5years and never had a problem other then a few breaks down to her which were admitted. Recently she has started to have a lifting issue, now i know bio have changed a few things up and this is causing everyone issues one way or another. I went to her on wednesday evening last week and she text me this morning her index nail has lifted at the tip end all the others are fine, i have brought a new CND lamp so i know for sure bulbs ect are fine, used scrubfresh as advised buy a few salon geeks (which i love) much better than sanitiser but i dont feel my application or products are the issue as if it was down to poor app surely my other clients would call and they dont as there nails are fine. Wouldn't it happen to all her nails surely. My app was sculpting gel x2 gel colour x2 no 96 (new style pot) flexi gel and uv topcoat. Help please :sad:

we have al had some sort of problems lately with bio. Its got to the point where most of us are just trying things out with clients. Try changing the combination of gels? I suddenly found that not only was sgel hard to get off of some clients but on others it was just lifting?? It could also be that the client has changed something in her routine? there is that possibility and its something she may not even realise is affecting her nails especially with Bio as you have to be so careful.

I have had 2 regular Bio clients recently who we tried all sorts and it just wouldnt stay on and they have been having bio for years.

Sorry in advance for quick answer but I'm heading out now.

If your other clients don't have any issues then it's got to be down to your client - surely something has changed with her.

Diet, stress, medication, new cleaning product, new habit, new hobby, etc. etc.

Hope you can figure it out.

BTW only use scrubfresh right at the start not to wipe your sticky layer off, you would need to use dual cleanse, sanitizer or CND D*sperse for that.

HTH.

I've had problems with a client and have found that using clear gel as a top coat in the new led lamp has helped. The gels cure differently under the different lamps and it has been trial and error for me to find the right combo x

Morning all, sorry to be a monday morning moaner but your help would be much appriciated!
I have a client who has Bio Sculpture colour on her natural nails, i have had her for 5years and never had a problem other then a few breaks down to her which were admitted. Recently she has started to have a lifting issue, now i know bio have changed a few things up and this is causing everyone issues one way or another. I went to her on wednesday evening last week and she text me this morning her index nail has lifted at the tip end all the others are fine, i have brought a new CND lamp so i know for sure bulbs ect are fine, used scrubfresh as advised buy a few salon geeks (which i love) much better than sanitiser but i dont feel my application or products are the issue as if it was down to poor app surely my other clients would call and they dont as there nails are fine. Wouldn't it happen to all her nails surely. My app was sculpting gel x2 gel colour x2 no 96 (new style pot) flexi gel and uv topcoat. Help please :sad:

Have you completely done away with Sanitizer ?? Scrubfresh is purely to rub/scrub the nail plate prior to applying gels. After that Sanitizer is still used for cleansing the brush & wiping the nails thereafter. If you are using SCRUBFRESH for anything else then you will be causing service breakdown, as its not meant to completely replace Sanitizer...

You don't say if your client is on any (new) medication recently. Is she of an age to have entered the menopause? If she is getting lifting then something has changed. Are any of your other clients getting problems? If they are not then it is something she is doing...

thanks for all your responses, i have only used scrubfresh to cleanse the natural nail plate (which i prefer to sanitizer) then i use sanitizer for all other areas (removing sticky layer after final top layer). My client hasnt changed medication or about to start or started menopause from the discussions we have had so who knows what it may be, might start trying clear gel as a top coat??

Latest posts

Back