Dry hair extensions-what would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transform Mongolian is really cheap anyway why do you need an even cheaper range? I always think you're just waiting on a bad batch when you go for really cheap.

I mean like hairplanet as an even lower range then mongolian as medium and obviously russian as highest.

Can I ask which manufacturer you used ?
The supplier do not accept any liability once the hair has been fitted and obviously it looked fine straight out of the packet, she has sent me pictures and it does look dry. Surely after doing a conditioning treatment and using all the right products it shouldn't go back dry after 2 days?
n

Second that! I fitted a client with 2 packs of hair planet weft in January and 2 weeks ago we removed them! They had been in continously (refitted every y weeks) for 9 months. You will easily get 4-6 months out of it xx
Can I please ask was it the standard Indian Wefts from Hair planet ? Or the Russian ? Also can you give me any feedback on Hair Planet Russian Wefts ? Thanks in advance xx

Can I please ask was it the standard Indian Wefts from Hair planet ? Or the Russian ? Also can you give me any feedback on Hair Planet Russian Wefts ? Thanks in advance xx

It was the standard Indian wefts! The client was so good with her aftercare :) we only took them out as she fancied giving micro rings a try. Even my 'bad' clients get 4 months out of hair planet Indian wefts x

russian weft arrived today WOW so soft cant wait to fit Transforms getting a vote from me

Thanks so much ! Any idea what hair planet Russian range wefts are like ? X
It was the standard Indian wefts! The client was so good with her aftercare :) we only took them out as she fancied giving micro rings a try. Even my 'bad' clients get 4 months out of hair planet Indian wefts x[/QU

Thanks so much ! Any idea what hair planet Russian range wefts are like ? X

Well they're not Russian if that's what you want to know

Well they're not Russian if that's what you want to know

How do you know? Are they very cheap or have you had low quality ones from them?

How do you know? Are they very cheap or have you had low quality ones from them?

Price and the texture. Nice hair just not Russian.

Real Russian hair is very expensive but so worth it.

Price and the texture. Nice hair just not Russian.

Real Russian hair is very expensive but so worth it.
I'll have to have a look! Are they saying it's genuine russian? Or a russian range?

I'll have to have a look! Are they saying it's genuine russian? Or a russian range?

Its more like a russian standard but i think they label it as 'russian' which is really confusing for people who aren't knowledgable about hair textures and ethnicities!

They're on sale for the same price as the indian so i'd get buying if i were you while they're still on sale!

They're on sale for the same price as the indian so i'd get buying if i were you while they're still on sale!
Wow just had a look that really is a sale!

What price would you expect to pay for 100g russian wefts then? Rachel's Russian Hair in Liverpool charges many times more than any other supplier but seems totally legit.

Wow just had a look that really is a sale!

What price would you expect to pay for 100g russian wefts then? Rachel's Russian Hair in Liverpool charges many times more than any other supplier but seems totally legit.

Rachel's Russian hair is exactly the price i'd expect for genuine Russian hair.

I wouldn't expect genuine russian to be sold in 100g machine weft increments!

Rachel's Russian hair is exactly the price i'd expect for genuine Russian hair.

I wouldn't expect genuine russian to be sold in 100g machine weft increments!
Do you use transforms russian?

I had the exact same problem with sjk they won't take any responsibility for their poor quality hair. I contacted them and they blamed everything from me fitting them, shampoo and conditioner and the client styling them. My client was a hairdresser and looked after them well. After one wash the hair wash awful, I contacted sjk just to be constantly messed about. I highly recommend Holsam, but look on here at good reviews but also keep in mind that a few geeks are from sjk, if you read their posts you'll soon click onto who they are xx
how long do u find the holsan hair last and is it double drawn?xx

Just got samples of 613 in transforms Russian, yet to really test it yet but will let you all know [emoji18]

Hey I was wondering how you all got on with Transforms Russian wefts? I'm thinking of adding them as a higher range [emoji4] xx

Hey I was wondering how you all got on with Transforms Russian wefts? I'm thinking of adding them as a higher range [emoji4] xx
I love their Russian wefts, they arnt fully double drawn but still great ratio, I use them for most of my wefts now especially the blondes

Latest posts

Back