Dry prep on regular mani-does anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy2986

Reaction score
I dry prep on my gel manicures, but wanted to know if any of you also do that for reg manicures? :)

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do i a mini manicure and enhancements

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use cuticle remover that you don't need water from, it's like in a varnish bottle. Helps so much. I did dry prep but I didn't find the same results xxx

I use cuticle away and dry prep for all nail services now. I don't find soaking adds anything.

I use cuticle away and clean with soap and water and rarely have lifting so won't change my routine :)

I only ever do dry manicures now.

I think using water is totally unnecessary and my manicures tend to last longer without the use of water making the nail plate swell.

Tbh, I thought my clients would question it and feel 'cheated' for not having a soak, but none of them have ever mentioned it! I just give them a longer hand massage which takes up the time the soak usually would...and of course it's much more of a luxurious replacement.

Xx

I only ever do dry manicures now.

I think using water is totally unnecessary and my manicures tend to last longer without the use of water making the nail plate swell.

Tbh, I thought my clients would question it and feel 'cheated' for not having a soak, but none of them have ever mentioned it! I just give them a longer hand massage which takes up the time the soak usually would...and of course it's much more of a luxurious replacement.

Xx

Agree totally :) my soak bowls been sent away from my nail box! Hehe I've started using Young Nails Lomasi products for my luxury waterless mani and pedis and for my normal manis I use the exact same dry prep as with my gel manicures :)

Caroline x

Latest posts

Back