Dry shampoo and braids

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstys beauty

We put the treat in your treatment.
Reaction score
Hi all

Just after some advice I had my hair braided on Monday, but cant find anywhere that sells a dry shampoo that you don't need to brush trough after using it as I can't brush my hair with the braids in. The lady who did said it would be easy to find but she did not sell it and I can't find any anywhere.

so just wondered if some one could recommend one to me or tell me how I could wash the braids without damaging them, as my boyfriend payed for it as part of my birthday present.

Many thanks

Kirsty

You can try this - Afrocare International Better Braids Medicated Spray 12oz

Or have a look at the other products on their website.

You can see if you have any local Afro Hair care shops near you, they should stock loads of different products to help keep you braids looking good.

HTH

I use dry shampoo as I have extensions in, I use the Toni & Guy one & I dont brush it through afterwards & dont have any problems, tbh I never knew that you needed too :smack: & never heard of it til I had extensions. I also know someone else that uses talc powder! I know it isnt professional, but try spraying some on & then give it a blast with a hairdryer?!?! Just so it doesnt look like you havent got dandruff.

HTH's

Latest posts

Back