Dry & Shine and Creative Boomerang Buffer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
I'm just about to place yet another order, but wanted to ask your opinions on the above.

Does Dry & Shine dry the nail enamel quickly, how do you use it?

Boomerang Buffer...... I'l looking for a 180grit file..... is it good or would you recommend another (from Creative).

i like the Designer Nails files and buffers...they work out cheaper but are still fab. i'm sure they do a 'sample' pack, maybe you could try them this way!

Tickled Pink! said:
i like the Designer Nails files and buffers...they work out cheaper but are still fab. i'm sure they do a 'sample' pack, maybe you could try them this way!

They do, i've just ordered a pack 7.95 (+VAT) from Ellisons. It contains 9 files, one of each popular one i guess??

Have to say i like the boomerang buffer, love he shape and feel o it but also love the black grit and back velvet files by designer nails, blizzard is a good one as wll.

x

Emmajt said:
They do, i've just ordered a pack 7.95 (+VAT) from Ellisons. It contains 9 files, one of each popular one i guess??

I have brought one in the past, but the Boomerang and Blizzard are newish and they weren't included in the abrasive sampler.

scattyfox said:
Have to say i like the boomerang buffer, love he shape and feel o it but also love the black grit and back velvet files by designer nails, blizzard is a good one as wll.

x

Many thanks for that, will have to try the black velvet.

Latest posts

Back