Dryer Reviews Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klb

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP! Looking for a new dryer, as mine blew last night at work :Scared: Would love to hear what you think of the new amika repair and smooth cloud dryer or what dryer you love. Thanks in Advance!!!

I use Wella sahira I love it. It locks in shine and dosent fry the hair and brill for getting lift even on very fine flat hair and lasts. I've also used FHI dryer 1200w that were fab for lift and body and straightening very tight curly hair.

I love my Diva Veloce 3800 hair dryer. Lightweight and powerful x

I love and use two hair dryers, I originally bought the wahl megastar 3800 (made in Italy aswell) only for hairdressing college but fell in love with it, great grip, verrrry lightweight and super quick and gets hot enough.

I also love the babyliss pro v2, it's made in Italy and has had the motor designed by Ferrari, this hairdryer is perfection and I try not to use it much until I'm in the real world.
I also own a Parlux but I really dislike it, I think I'm the only person that doesn't like them, I find the grip terrible and the switches are way too big and dig into my hands because I'm left handed so they interfere and I personally don't think it's strong enough.

Parlux 385. You can use it all day without causing wrist ache.

I'm also looking for a new dryer also, something pink and girly not heavy any ideas??

Latest posts

Back