Dublin Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbel

Reaction score
i would really like to be a nail tech and i live in dublin can anyone all of you recommend a course/ college???

Hi Tinkerbel, my friend is an Educator for Ez Flow, her name is Sharon Kennedy and she is lovely - she trains in gel and acrylic (as well as beauty therapy) and she is red hot with the training she provides. You can contact her by email : [email protected] this is her old email address but she still receives email on it, her telephone number is (01) 4537316 (that's her salon 'Beauty Me') or her mobile is 087 2512059.

She's a lovely lady, you will feel totally at ease with her and she is passionate about training. She was nominated for Nail Technician of the Year at the IBPA this year and whilst she didn't win, she did get 'Highly Commended' which they don't usually do and that's not bad for a first time entrant!

Tell her Jackie gave you her number.

Jackie

Hi,

I think Calgel do training in Dublin as well.

I think the lady's name is Annalise (I met her at the last London show and she's lovely). Contact the team at Calgel and they will pass on the details for you.

Julie.

Creative have an academy in Dublin. The tel is (01) 459 9199

Latest posts

Back