E-Bay is making me MAD!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlenail22

Reaction score
Just logged on to ebay for a quick look to see what creative stuff is on sale, and to my horror someone is selling their creative tech pin!!!
Now some of you may think that it is no biggy and its only just a pin, but I paid a hell of a lot of money for my foundation course and worked my ass off to get that special little pin adn cant believe that a tech is selling it just like that!!
Guys I know the ebay thing has been going on for a while but we all need to really get our heads together on this one and make them do something.
Its getting so bad that I had a client the other week and I when I got there she pulled out her own supplies of creative stuff!!!! She now knows better, after some education from me, and realises that it wasnt the best idea she ever had (I had a look at the stuff and the liquid was unlike anything I have ever seen, has anyone ever seen green retention+????).
So I say that we take a stand, everyone get your heads together and lets take on ebay!!!!

i saw the pin on ebay today (reminded me i havent bought mine yet!) but i understand what you are saying it makes me mad too...i saw someone selling leaflets on there on how to train with creative?! just the free course info you get if you phone up! how cheeky is that!

but just think these idiots are paying a fortune for things we can get at a decent price and we know how to use them properly! remember they can wear the pin and use the products but without the proper training its fairly usless!

i try not to look on there as it annoys me too! i feel like they are trying to de-value the name...the cheeky minx's.
Kat xxx

Have you also noticed that the bulk Creative video's are back............

Latest posts

Back