E-file carbide bit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a look.... looks like the Green Mean only does Gels n gel polish... there must be one for removing the bulk of acrylic when doing infills....
CocoAllure do they do one for acrylic??? xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had a look.... looks like the Green Mean only does Gels n gel polish... there must be one for removing the bulk of acrylic when doing infills....
CocoAllure do they do one for acrylic??? xxxxxxxxxxxx
The mean green cuts through acrylic in seconds. That's what I always use.

I've had to re-send my request, they had declined it!
Did you see they are doing a group order for Atwood bits? Details will be posted this week.

The Texas Tornado is coarser than the Mean Green, so takes bulk right down a bit faster, but the Mean Green will still absolutely do the job!

Managed to get a piece from eBay, the other order is only just going in and I was getting impatient lol...

It's arrived today and is AMAZING!!!

Attachments

• 1486071846621.jpg
    1486071846621.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 42
Managed to get a piece from eBay, the other order is only just going in and I was getting impatient lol...

It's arrived today and is AMAZING!!!
I've got several ceramic bits which I love but the mean green is a completely different all game to the ones I have. My infill and removal timings have more than halved.

I've got several ceramic bits which I love but the mean green is a completely different all game to the ones I have. My infill and removal timings have more than halved.
Oh wow really, was that from the Facebook page mentioned earlier in this thread?

Just found it on the Facebook page, order has gone in now... Typical :(

I do like this one that I've got though, whilst getting the confidence I don't know that I fancy something that's quicker .. I'm already scared :o

Just found it on the Facebook page, order has gone in now... Typical :(

I do like this one that I've got though, whilst getting the confidence I don't know that I fancy something that's quicker .. I'm already scared :o
I was the same and still am sometimes. It only takes a second [emoji33]
I've had days where I've felt crap and so tired and have hand filed instead.
Petra does lots of orders so if you fancy it later you can still get it.
I'm waiting for the twister extraction fans

I was the same and still am sometimes. It only takes a second [emoji33]
I've had days where I've felt crap and so tired and have hand filed instead.
Petra does lots of orders so if you fancy it later you can still get it.
I'm waiting for the twister extraction fans
Yeah I will see how I get on, I was amazed at my new piece yesterday in comparison to those brown emery type bits that you can put on the file. They were rubbish and could feel the friction, whereas the new one was quick & comfortable x

Latest posts

Back