e-file course for gel nails only?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremeegg92

Reaction score
Is this possible? I only do gel varnish and I might train in builder gel in the future. But I’d like to use an e file for the crisp cuticle work that doesn’t seem possible without one. Seems like it would help quickly break the seal on gel for a removal too. But every course I’ve found requires you to have trained in gel or acrylic extensions, is it not possible to train just for the purposes I’ve mentioned?

You could look for a combined manicure gel polish course. I know Indigo do those as well as e-file courses, so could be worth checking if there are any educators near you.
Looks like they offer custom tailored 1 day courses too so you could potentially email them and tell them what you want to learn, and take it from there.
Found a link to them so I'll include it below.

(But keep in mind they're just one of many educators that offer this, they're just the first that spring to mind for me. Have a look around and go with something that feels right for you.)

Here's the link and good luck searching
https://uk-indigo.com/indigo-training/

Latest posts

Back