e files which one to get?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys,

just wondering if you could advise me on which e file or drill to get? its taking me an age to do an infill or rebalance, I can do a full set quicker especially with popits, but it taking 2-2 30mins to do an infill :eek:. Would like to get a drill but don't just want to go and buy any old one so any advice would be brill xxx

Maybe it is your application that needs tinkered with. An e-file is not the only answer - I know loads of people who have worked successfully and long without the use of an e-file.

If you are set on it though you need to be calling suppliers and ask about their training as this is something that needs really good training.

Hope that helps.

Hi guys,

just wondering if you could advise me on which e file or drill to get? its taking me an age to do an infill or rebalance, I can do a full set quicker especially with popits, but it taking 2-2 30mins to do an infill :eek:. Would like to get a drill but don't just want to go and buy any old one so any advice would be brill xxx

I'm pretty sure both NSI and Ezflow supply e files and the appropriate training. HTH

Definitely do not think of it as an "easier" way to file. It's more like a different way to file. If you're experiencing problems such as lifting or an excess need to reduce thickness, look first to your application. If you're inefficient with a hand file, an efile won't necessarily be an answer to that issue. What helped me the most was hanging over the shoulder of one of my ambassadors and snapping pics of exactly how she held her file and where she placed it.

If you know of anyone nearby that has an efile you could try out, try that route first. The handpieces vary from machine to machine and you'll want one that is comfortable in your hand.

S

Latest posts

Back