E-Files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails Plus

Nails Plus
Reaction score
I've been told I have arthritis in my wrist, so am thinking of a e-file to remove gel polish from hard gel extensions (particularly my own) as this causes a lot of pain. Which e-filed would you recommend please?

I've been told I have arthritis in my wrist, so am thinking of a e-file to remove gel polish from hard gel extensions (particularly my own) as this causes a lot of pain. Which e-filed would you recommend please?

Ive got arthritis too, and for a long time i used a very cheap medicool efile. Recently though I've purchased the efile from young nails and its amazing! I highly recommend. Just the difference in the lack of vibration is a life saver, I've got other issues as well in hands, arms and back and the vibration, if its too much, makes me loose feeling.

Anyway i really like young nails efile and would absolutely recommend it. Good luck!

There was another post recently asking about efiles, if you have a quick search I'm sure you will find it along with recommendations, I think some of the ones mentioned in that post included Saeyang, Erica, Max Estrada, Kupa etc xx

Latest posts

Back