E files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy_1988

Reaction score
Does anybody know the dangers of incorrect use of electric filling equipment?

Does anybody know the dangers of incorrect use of electric filling equipment?

Yes serious damage to the nail plate. If used by in-trained hands they can be very risky.

What kind of damage? Sorry trying to do an assignment and can’t find anything online about the damages caused by them [emoji31]

1. Incorrect use causes heat burns. This causes the client to never want to come back to you or get their nails done again. Ive seen customers take years off from getting services because of bad nail techs. Thats money lost for everyone.

2. The file can thin out the nails and cause ridges. Very unhealthy for the client.

The best way to practice is on a fake hand. Don't practice on yourself because you'll damage your nails. Eventually you'll get a feel for it - hopefully. I said hopefully because Ive seen veteran nail techs over file the nails and damage it. I don't know if its due to rushing or lack of technique.

1. Incorrect use causes heat burns. This causes the client to never want to come back to you or get their nails done again. Ive seen customers take years off from getting services because of bad nail techs. Thats money lost for everyone.

2. The file can thin out the nails and cause ridges. Very unhealthy for the client.

The best way to practice is on a fake hand. Don't practice on yourself because you'll damage your nails. Eventually you'll get a feel for it - hopefully. I said hopefully because Ive seen veteran nail techs over file the nails and damage it. I don't know if its due to rushing or lack of technique.

Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back