e funkhouser?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigz

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was wondering if any of you geeks have heard of or use e funkhouser makeup! Is it any good? It looks nice and the packaging looks professional but just wanted some opinions before i buy!

I've never used it but I've heard a lot make up aritists use it, it's meant to be really good

i have used the mascara which was in a really funky silver tube but to be honest i didnt think much of the actual product and wouldnt buy it again. they do have some really funky eye colours which look great in their advertising posters but i think it all quite expensive, but like i said i have only used the mascara so dont let me put you off. also as far as i know they dont actually do a foundation which i found quite strange for a make up range but i may be wrong on this xxxx give it a go though hun you may really like it x

Hi hun i use their make-up as my client works for them and i love it they do, do foundations, i'm not a make up artist so from a customers point of veiw i would buy it, the strangest thing is is that they won't put it in the shops you buy it abit like virgin vie, they really should realise it xXx

if you want to buy it you can only buy it through an amway business owner xxxx

Thanks guys! thats a great help! Iv got a women comming to see me on monday. think she said she was a manager of e funkhouser! Maybe i will invest in a few products then! :green: thanks again xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back