E.L.F cosmetics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxAmyxx

Reaction score
Has anyone used any of E.L.F'S products? x

Has anyone used any of E.L.F'S products? x

I love their stuff, however I only use it personally really. I've tried most things and it's really good. If you follow them on Facebook and sign up to newsletter they do regular special offers too, like free postage, 50% off certain lines, free mystery bag etc. good quality for the price x

I use them on myself not on clients. Their studio primer and hd powder are amazing at such a great price.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

not a huge fan of their products...I like their makeup brushes... but the rest of their stuff... ehh not so much... but just my opinion... they sell most of their stuff here in the dollar store. =(

Think I will get a couple of bits to try on myself x

Just checked my emails hun and you can have £10 off orders £30+, 40% off bamboo brushes or 25% off studio. Message me if you want any of the codes x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have used the HD powder which is fantastic for photo shoots, and I have tried a couple of eye pencils on myself but I found these were cheap and nasty (I got what i paid with these lol)

I find the rest of the ELF range a bit naff, to the point I wouldnt use on myself let alone a client.

However if you are on a bugdet you can get a lot of products for your money.

Just finished using their primer and not impressed in fact it gave me spots ! And upon researching has happened to others, prefer bare minerals face primer! Can't comment on any other Elf products as has been put off !

Love their studio brow kits x

Pretty much what everyone else has said, they're cheap and cheerful and some of their products are pretty good.

There's nothing of theirs I've bought that I use regularly and I wouldn't use it on clients.

Thanks everyone x

Latest posts

Back