easi meche

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanm

Reaction score
Hi has anyone got any tips for using easi meche, I would love to try something different from foils as I still find they take me a while as I am a mobile hairdresser and I only do a few now and then. The thing that is bothering me with easimeche how do you manage without some help when it comes to opening them without an extra pair of hands, soz hope someone knows what I mean x :confused:

Practice holding the weave in your left hand and fick the meche open with the left thumb.

Another hairdresser I worked with opened them with her teeth!

Itcan be done quickly and easily and just needs practice.

Ok i'll give it ago thanks x

I've always prepped by opening as many as I think I'll need, lining them up in different lengths. It makes me more efficient because I can never get the rotten things open one-handed. Sometimes I need to get a couple more, but my estimates are usually spot on.

I use easi-meche and am mobile, I tend to lay a load out on a surface ( obviously not sticking them together) or as Persianista says you hold the hair with your left hand and use your thumb/teeth or lips sometimes to pull them apart! failing that get helpful clients to pass to you ( I don't but I'm sure some would). I love meche, you can control development easily and I sneak a bit of colour onto the lengths through the side of the packet when doing highlight regrowth.:biggrin:

Great tips everyone, x

I would be lost without this site now :)

Practice means perfect gurl;)

Latest posts

Back